Do you love building a brand and have bags of creativity? A pro with the prose? Then you might just be ideal for our Digital Marketing Executive role. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning team, working with a wide range of top national and international clients on diverse campaigns. This position can be based in either Glasgow or remotely.
We’re big on content, so you’ll be playing an integral role in our team and will be the go-to person for all things brand-related, copywriting, content marketing and social media. This role is perfect for someone who has 1-2 years experience working in a digital marketing, content or social media management capacity, with particular expertise gained in copywriting, content strategy and social media.
If you are a talented copywriter looking for the next stage in your career, and to expand your paid social media advertising ability, we want to hear from you!
Core skills on our wish list:
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to adapt to different tones of voice
- Experience writing search engine optimised content
- 1-2 years of experience in creating content, running, and managing organic social media accounts
- A basic understanding of how to use paid social media advertising platforms with an ambition to grow this skill with a variety of clients. Our team will provide rigorous training to get you to an expert level, we are looking for a basic understanding and experience in this area.
- Experience using Google Analytics to analyse data and traffic – particularly traffic driven by social media
- A creative flair for coming up with and actioning ideas for imagery and video content that suit the brands we work for, as well as for After Digital
- A fast learner with great communication skills; with internal and external teams alike
Skills which would be a bonus:
- A talent for image (Photoshop/Canva) and video editing
- A good knowledge of email marketing and experience using different platforms (particularly MailChimp and Klaviyo)
- Understanding/basic knowledge of social media advertising through different platforms, not just Facebook and Instagram
How to apply:
If you’re keen to apply, please send us the following,
- Your CV
- A covering letter outlining your skills and why you think you’re the perfect fit for After Digital
- Examples of your copywriting experience across different brands where possible
- Examples of social media content you have created and any paid content or campaigns you have run. Don’t forget to include details of the KPIs related to your examples.
Send all of this addressed FAO Natalie Woods to
We look forward to hearing from you soon!