We’re big on content here at After Digital, we can’t get enough of it! That’s why we’re on the hunt for a Junior Brand Executive to join our growing Glasgow-based Marketing Department.
We need someone who’s a pro with prose and always up to date on the latest social media news and trends. Does that sound like you? Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you to join one of the most talented digital teams in the UK!
You’ll be playing an integral role in the team, becoming one of the go-to people for anything to do with the AD brand, whether that’s on our blog, social media or even attending and covering exciting events. Your day-to-day will include upholding the AD brand name, creating engaging online content and assisting the marketing team with a wide range of top international clients on diverse campaigns, as well as our expansion into The States.
This role is perfect for someone who has at least 1+ years of experience working with social media management and/or copywriting. This position is permanent and full-time and you’ll be working alongside our Brand Executive and reporting into our Digital Marketing Manager.
On a day-to-day basis, the successful Junior Brand Executive will be responsible for:
- Championing the After Digital brand by working on content, outreach and marketing campaigns
- Creating and implementing engaging social media content
- Writing optimised blog posts and site copy that appeal to specific audiences & benefit SEO
- Content auditing and optimisation, with clear ability to adapt to the audience/industry
- Assisting the Brand Executive in client campaigns, brainstorming creative ideas and working with clients and in-house teams to see these come to fruition
- Reporting on campaign efficiency and optimising performance
- Analysing data from Google Analytics
We're looking for someone with following skills and attributes:
- Strong understanding of marketing principles
- Demonstrable research and communication skills
- Evidenced copywriting skills - please provide examples with your application
- An adaptable writing style; you’ll be working with clients across a range of sectors
- Superb communication skills, as the role involves working closely with our team and clients
- Dedication, creativity and a friendly personality are non-negotiable
- Ability to self-organise and meet deadlines
- Educated to a degree level ideally (preferably a marketing-based degree)
- Demonstrable experience of Social Media Management (1+ years of experience in copywriting or managing social media)
- An understanding of Google Analytics and SEO practices
Impress us with:
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience with social media advertising
- Experience using different content management systems
- Proficient skill with Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of Blog SEO
- Experience in email marketing
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your marketing career, we’d love to hear from you! Find out a little more about our company culture here.
Send us your CV, a covering letter outlining your skills and why you think you’re the perfect fit for After Digital. Please address it FAO Lynn Aitchison to [email protected]. Don’t be afraid to get creative!
We look forward to hearing from you!