Love all things digital? A pro with prose? Then you might just be ideal for our new Junior Brand Executive role. This is an exciting position in one of the most talented digital teams in the UK, working with a wide range of top international clients on diverse campaigns. This position is based in Glasgow city centre.
We’re big on content, so you’ll be playing an integral role in our team and be one of the go-to people for all things brand-related, social media, email marketing, copywriting, content marketing and outreach. This role is perfect for someone who has at least 1+ years experience working in a digital marketing or brand management capacity, with particular expertise gained in social media advertising, email marketing, Analytics, copywriting and content strategy. You’ll be working alongside another Brand Executive and reporting into our Digital Marketing Manager.
Junior Brand Executive - Glasgow
Here are just four great reasons why you should send us your CV:
- Amazing working environment (think beer / cava fridges, office dog, flexible working, team days and more)
- Training and professional development (we’re here to help you reach the top of your game)
- 21 holiday days per year, plus 1 more per year of service
- Two UK locations mean you are never far from a friendly face and should you look to relocate in the future, you have two vibrant cities to choose from - Glasgow or Manchester
On a day-to-day basis, the successful Junior Brand Executive will be responsible for:
- Championing the company brand and the personality of client brands
- Marketplace research and trend analysis
- Creating engaging social media campaigns for clients
- Writing optimised blog posts and site copy that appeal to specific audiences & benefit SEO
- Content auditing and optimisation, with clear ability to adapt to the audience/industry
- Working on content, outreach and marketing campaigns for After Digital
- Analysing data from Google Analytics
- Working with clients to set campaign objectives and KPIs
- Implementing social media and content strategies
- Brainstorming creative ideas and working with clients and in-house teams to see these come to fruition
- Contribute to proposal writing
- Reporting on campaign efficiency and optimising performance
- Assist in the running workshops and training with clients
- Assist in managing our lead generation activities, nurturing leads identified into viable prospects.
We're looking for someone with following skills and attributes:
- Excellent handle on marketing principles
- Au fait with Google Analytics
- Creative & analytical, showcasing a strong capacity to multitask
- Demonstrable research & communication skills
- Evidenced a clear understanding of SEO and practices
- Evidenced copywriting skills - please provide examples with your application
- An adaptable writing style; you’ll be working with clients across a range of sectors
- Proven ability to plan, manage and review creative marketing campaigns
- Excellent research and analysis skills, with an ability to translate this into actionable insights
- Appreciation of commercial aspects of a brand
- Superb communication skills, as the role involves working closely with our team and clients
- Dedication, creativity and a friendly personality are non-negotiable
- Ability to self-organise and meet deadlines
- Educated to a degree level ideally
- Demonstrable experience of social media and paid advertising would be beneficial
- Experience using different content management systems would be a plus
This position is permanent and full-time.
If you’re keen to apply, send us your CV, a covering letter outlining your skills and why you think you’re the perfect fit for After Digital, addressed FAO Lynn Aitchison to [email protected]
Deadline for applications is 15th March 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you!