We’re looking for an outstanding senior designer with a bucket load of energy, inspiration and creativity to join our award-winning team. You’ll work on our own exciting internal product offerings and on-site with clients across the UK, North America and Australia. You’ll also gain exposure to our amazing clients, new and long-term, such as; the Southbank Centre, National Institute for Dramatic Arts (Australia), the National Theatre of Scotland, the Donmar Warehouse, the Royal Academy of Dance, University of Buckinghamshire and London Philharmonic Orchestra.
The Senior UX Designer will be responsible for the design and development of compelling customer experiences across multiple digital channels.
You will lead design in an end-to-end project lifecycle, from initial planning and estimation through to execution.
You will work with internal and external clients, be involved in proposal writing and pitches and get to the heart of prospective clients and their users’ needs. You will lead on the delivery of design deliverables; from task modelling, customer journey mapping, wireframes and high-fidelity designs to the end design being developed.
This role has the potential for a committed and experienced individual with aspirations to progress into the role of Head of Design/Creative Director.
In this role you will:
- Work with our clients in a multi-skilled agile delivery team
- Design and develop compelling and commercially viable customer experiences across multiple digital and e-commerce channels
- Work with our internal team on the going enhancement and improvement of our suite of products
- Be responsible for all aspects in an end-to-end design process
- Have the ability to understand client needs and rapidly develop and propose practical yet creative solutions
- Lead and facilitate discovery workshops to get to the heart of stakeholder and user needs.
- Create wireframes and hi-fidelity UI designs that clearly communicate your design vision
- Liaise with key stakeholders; including clients, management and our digital producers to iteratively refine and improve designs
- Work with the development team throughout the development cycle to provide guidance on the implementation of the designs and oversee quality control
- Have the ability to clearly present your designs with pride and passion at the end of each sprint to internal and external project teams
- Manage multiple projects at any one time
- Work closely with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Manage and mentor a multidisciplinary team of designers
- Develop and take ownership of our own brand and creative direction
- Proven experience of providing leadership and expertise to user experience teams
- A portfolio of consistently great work across different screens
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion
- Have experience of designing for multiple devices
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills, with a passion for working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary agile team environment
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & best practices
- Experience using Sketch, Abstract and Miro
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Passion, enthusiasm and energy are a must!