London: 1 August 2018
We’ll be hosting our first ever Tessitura User Group event in London this August, just over a week after this year’s Tessitura Learning & Community Conference in Orlando.
We’ll be exploring the latest from Tessitura and the conference alongside knowledge share sessions and an update on our integration product T-Bridge.
David Taylor | Wigmore Hall
David is Head of Business Systems and Analytics at Wigmore Hall. Details of his talk will be announced shortly.
Ellie Manwell | Dulwich Picture Gallery
Ellie is Head of Communications and Audience Development at Dulwich Picture Gallery, she will discuss;
- Designing a purchase path for ‘mobile first’
- Striking a balance between marketing intel and speed of service
- Hedging risk to your service during go-live > online chat function
- Continuous improvement via Hotjar/funnel monitoring
- Wish-list for future development: payment options, promotions, dynamic pricing, self-service
Lloyd Stringer | Donmar Warehouse
Lloyd is Head of Box Office and Digital Systems at Donmar Warehouse. Details of his talk will be announced shortly.
What to expect on the day
- Our Product Team will be providing an update on all thing’s T-Bridge, from roadmap functionality to the latest version and what you can expect to see.
- We’ll be announcing the launch of our most recent T-Bridge projects and showcasing some bespoke functionality built to solve our client’s problems.
- The latest Tessitura updates and what they mean for T-Bridge and our clients using both the API and TNEW.
- Workshops set-up to discuss hot topics chosen by you, our users, and we’ll be on hand to deliver advice and solutions on the day.
- Guests, in the form of our clients from both the UK and the US, who will be talking all things ticketing and how they’ve utilised T-Bridge to unleash the power of Tessitura.