Create, organise, tag, locate and share your files throughout your organisation and beyond with ease. Portfolio is a professional digital asset management system developed by Extensis, which allows for streamlined, simple and centralised search across all your content.
From galleries to museums, media publishers and retailers to educational institutes, many organisations have a rich library of image and video assets that they want to be able to present to the world in a usable and scalable format. Having a reliable digital asset management system not only allows you to digitise these items, but to manipulate, store and showcase them as you see fit.
Over the years of working with clients in the public, arts and culture sectors we've implemented a number of solutions that dealt with archived content and collections. We're now delighted to have teamed up with the experts at Extensis integrating their Portfolio product, in order to deliver best-in-class solutions for outstanding online asset management.
We go beyond simple integration. We work hands on with Portfolio to ensure the most seamless integration is achieved. What's more we've developed a CMS agnostic product called Portfolio Connect that allows Portfolio to link with your web platform with ease.
What are the benefits of Portfolio Connect?
- Reduces duplication of effort
- Reduces administrative limitations
- Provides enhanced functionality, such as lookup across two categories at once
- Reduces storage on your web server, thus enhancing load speeds (and boosting web rankings)
- One central source of all your media (images and video)
- Easy modification of images within the system
Why use Portfolio?
- Scalable and durable, handling up to 10 million assets with ease.
- Import files (in a range of formats) from anywhere and organise with tagging and metadata.
- Fully responsive. You can update assets on the go on your phone or tablet, as well as from your desktop computer.
- System supports a collaborative workflow, letting you work more efficiently with your team.
- Secure and compatible, with automated back-ups and secure restore settings.
- File locking and version control available for enhanced administrative control.
- Simple to use and easy to edit, organise and manage.
- Trusted by big brands such as MTV, the National Gallery and Yale University.
As an official global partner to Extensis, we've worked to deliver Portfolio integrations for the likes of The Courtauld Institute of Art and Amber Collective. Both required considerable customisation to create asset management systems that tailored to their unique needs. It was through this process that we identified the need to create Portfolio Connect.