Magento is more than just an ecommerce platform; it’s a business changer. It produces highly functional websites that are easy to manage and a joy to use for businesses of all sizes.
To get the most out of the platform, however, you need a team of specialists to adapt it to your business – that’s where our Magento development experts come in.
Every Magento website we build is designed around your business and your unique requirements, with meticulous research carried out by our UX and Magento development experts to determine what extensions we utilise, what features we include, how we best customise the platform to your business and user needs, and the look and feel of the site.
Magento Ecommerce Community or Enterprise?
There are two main versions: Community and Enterprise. Community is an open-source option, while Enterprise is paid for and boasts more features. Both editions have their unique benefits, and we make an educated decision on which version to use based on our clients’ requirements.
Benefits for Business
As an ecommerce platform it can improve conversion rates, sales and a wealth of other features that’ll make managing your business easier and improve your bottom line.
- Upsell and cross-sell products utilising product suggestion options.
- Target promotions to specific sets of customers.
- Handle product ranges large and small and can grow as your business does.
- Handle large transactions and sudden sales surges with advanced page caching.
- Integrate your website with the rest of your business infrastructure using 3rd party integration.
- Make your website search engine-friendly with search-friendly URLs and customisable title tags and meta descriptions.
Benefits for Customers
An ecommerce website is nothing without customers; Magento boasts a range of features that make your website intuitive and user-friendly, whilst also encouraging extra sales.
- A powerful search facility allows users to find products quickly and easily. The platforms keyword search can be customised with stop words, spellings and a live search feature that suggests products as a user types.
- Layered navigation means users can narrow down and find products according to specific attributes such as size and colour.
- Support for major payment gateways, including Paypal, SagePay, WorldPay and ePay, as well as secure card payments.
- If your chosen payment gateway isn’t supported, we can build an extension to integrate it with your website.
- Product comparisons, configurable in the admin panel, allows users to see products side-by-side.
- Manage returns and configure returns policies and certain products in a simple interface (Enterprise Edition only).
Simplified website management
Remarkably easy to manage, even for those inexperienced in website management.
- Simple product management: upload products to your website and configure them with customisable attributes and categories
- Simple pricing options: manage and configure pricing, offers and reductions quickly and easily.
- Simple stock management: set minimum and maximum stock levels; integration also allows you to monitor your inventory in real time.
- Simplify website management: we can integrate features into Magento to make the platform work for you specifically; inventory management, payment processing, call centre functionality, accounting – whatever you need, we can do it.
- Learn more about your customers with the customer segmentation feature which allows you to monitor the behaviour of specific sets of customers, providing you with an unrivalled insight into your customer base. Learn what they buy most and when they buy to maximise your sales!
Optimum security and reliability
Security is paramount for an ecommerce website, and Magento has a range of features that ensure maximum site security.
- Data encryption for secure transactions to protect customer and business details
- A testing and updating environment that allows you to preview changes before putting them live
- Diverse database and system backup options
Regularly updating the platform is key to maintaining maximum security for your website; our support packages ensure that updates are carried out and that your site is consistently secure, scalable and protected.
Our specialists in Magento development and web design have a track record in producing ecommerce designs that are both aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly, from TKC’s vast ecommerce site to Stoneridge Electronic’s smaller yet more diverse international online stores.